3420 K AVE, STE 305
PLANO, TX 75074

M-F 8AM - 5PM


Frequently Asked Questions

Insurance Plans we accept

We are in-network with most health insurance companies including:

Since there are many different plans within each individual insurance company, please check with your insurance company for the most up-to-date information regarding your network, covered benefits and services.

We are currently out-of-network with Medicaid and Workers’ compensation

Services we offer

We provide Evidence-based, Individualized Care driven by the Latest Research and Technology for patients over age 15.

What is internal Medicine?

CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) A-Z list


We are located on the 2nd floor of the the H-Mart Shopping Center, next to the Plano Police Station.

rough map

From the South
  1. From US-75N, Take Exit 30 toward Parker Rd.
  2. Turn RIGHT onto Parker Rd.
  3. Turn LEFT onto K Ave.
  4. The clinic is located on your RIGHT in H-Mart Shopping Center.

From the North
  1. From US-75S, take exit 30 toward Parker Rd.
  2. Turn LEFT onto Parker Rd.
  3. Turn LEFT onto K Ave.
  4. The clinic is located on your RIGHT in H-Mart Shopping Center.

Preparing for clinic visit

Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow enough time to check-in, complete any necessary paperwork, and update insurance information.

Please bring your current picture ID and insurance card.

If you take any medications, please bring the list of medications including dosage and directions.

Preparing for laboratory tests

Many common laboratory tests require fasting, which means having nothing to eat or drink, except water, for 8 hours prior to your blood draw.

You may take any prescription medications at the usual times.

Health Insurance Explained

The amount you have to pay out-of-pocket each year before the health insurance begins paying.

If the deductible is $2,000, then you would need to pay for the first $2,000 in health care you receive, after which the insurance company would start paying its share.

A calendar year deductible is what most health plans run on. The deductible year begins on January 1st and ends on December 31st. This type of deductible will reset on January 1st each year.

The percentage of the cost of your medical care that you would need to pay after your deductible is met.

If the coinsurance is 20%, once the deductible is met, you would need to pay 20% of the health care you receive, while the insurance company pays the remaining 80%.

A fixed amount you pay for certain types of care.

If the copay for an office visit is $30, and you were charged $150 for the office visit, you will just need to pay $30 and the insurance company will pay the remaining $120. Some plans do not have copays at all, in which case, you will be responsible for the entire charge of $150.

Physical/Wellness Exam
A healthcare service to prevent disease from developing or to detect disease at its early stage. It's covered by most health insurance plans annually.

Since it's a preventive service, treatment or consultation for any acute/chronic medical conditions is not included and additional charges may apply.

Will I be seen by a Doctor?

Many offices have begun to let their patients be seen by nurse practitioners or physician assistants.

At Your Choice Primary Care, you will be seen by Dr. Choi, a Board Certified Internal Medicine Specialist, at each visit.